So why should I consider refinancing? I don’t really understand the benefits of refinancing as I have already acquired my property, I am paying off an approved loan and I am comfortably making my repayments in a timely manner.
We here at Sprint Finance have created a quick list of reasons why refinancing can help you achieve your goals:
- When you acquired your property last year, you might have received the best loan. But with time, options can drastically change. With refinancing, you are provided with the opportunity to negotiate a better interest rate which can help you save that much more at the end.
- Home loan packages are now more beneficial to the borrower
- The loan will be repaid over a shorter time frame. By lowering your repayments you could pay your loan off even sooner!
- Refinancing offers you the opportunity to combine your credit card debts and personal loans debts into one repayment every month. This therefore means a reduction in your minimum monthly payment and interest rates.
- It can also mean using the equity in your home to finance a renovation or provide you with the opportunity to utilise some capital for property investment.
Contact us today, we specialise in refinancing and can help you achieve your financial goals.